In partnership with Enterprise Ireland, AIB, and Local Enterprise Offices Louth, Cavan, and Monaghan, THRIVE is a new program that teaches women how to produce new products and services from concept to completion.
- DkIT will launch a new program called THRIVE in STEM on Jan. 24 that will assist women in starting STEM careers and businesses.
- THRIVE is a new curriculum that teaches women how to design, develop, and market new products and services from start to finish.
- STEM capability, confidence, and connections are the three pillars of the curriculum.
For female entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, non-STEM management, or work returners, the curriculum is built on three pillars: STEM capability, confidence, and connections.
From concept to execution, the THRIVE program will guide participants through the NPD (new product development) process for new goods and services in the pharmaceutical, technology, mechanical, electronic, and food manufacturing industries.
According to Lavina McGahon, THRIVE Program Manager, this program will benefit women already working outside of the STEM industry.
The program helps women recognize the developing opportunities and career potential in this field as senior management teams become more diverse and gender-balanced.
Moreover, DkIT guarantees that the program will provide students with the technical background necessary to confidently lead and manage a STEM profession.
Prospective program participants include:
- a female entrepreneur who wishes to create a product or service in the STEM sector;
- a professional woman who wishes to explore a wider career opportunity in pharma, tech, mechanical, electronic, or food manufacturing; and
- a female work returner.
To introduce professionals to STEM through New Product Development, they will undergo a half-day morning delivery split between Innovate (8 weeks) and Execute (12 weeks).
Abcodo is an MSM company that serves as the in-house recruitment partner of MSM Unify, a student recruitment and marketing platform that connects partner schools to top-tier agents and their students worldwide. Sign up now to get the latest updates and information on international student recruitment.