International students planning to study at Brunel University London Pathway College (BPC) may avail of international tuition fee awards this January 2022. These scholarship offerings are limited, which means international students must follow the specified eligibility criteria.
- BPC offers International Tuition Fee Awards for international students.
- Deadline of applications is on Jan. 8, 2022.
- Certain eligibility requirements must be followed to qualify for the award.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Students must have an unconditional offer to pursue studies at Brunel Pathway College in January 2022
- Students who have completed the initial deposit for the January 2022 intake (till date) are not eligible to receive this scholarship.
- Government-supported students are not eligible to receive this award.
- Students must apply for a full-time course and self-funding.
The International Tuition Fee Awards amounts:
- Up to £1,500 available for foundation pathway candidates
- Up to £1,250 available for first year pathway students
- Up to £500 available for pre-masters pathway students
For interested students, the deadline for scholarship applications is the 8th of January 2022.
*The student will be required to accept his or her offer and provide the deposit payment receipt by 10th of January 2022 after receiving the tuition fee award offer letter.
Brunel Pathway College (BPC) provides pathway programs leading to world-class postgraduate degrees for international students at Brunel University London. Classes are limited to 25 students, providing a perfect environment for engaged learning and for developing the skills and confidence needed for their future careers.
Abcodo is an MSM company that serves as the in-house recruitment partner of MSM Unify, a student recruitment and marketing platform that connects partner schools to top-tier agents and their students worldwide. Sign up now to get the latest updates and information on international student recruitment.